I especially love blog-stalking photographers. It's so fun.
A couple favorites are the photography blogger's who offer an enjoyable read because they showcase their personality. Also they have some beautiful pictures that they share as well.
On to the list...
1. Jasmine Star Photography: She is so much fun to read and she also takes some gorgeous pictures.
2. Trevor Hoehne: I love how he offers a range of different type of shoots. He doesn't just do wedding photography, but a wide range of other shoots. One of my favorites is his shoot of a cd back cover for a musical artist. The guy is just walking past a building, but it was just beautiful, hahaha.
3. Ben Chrisman Wedding Journal: Ben has the most amazing photos ever! I don't even know what else to say.
4. Kate Headley: Kate's photo's are wonderfully vintage. I love how her pictures remind me of old vintage photos, but yet still relevant to the future. It's great, fantastic work, give it a gander.
5. Jasmine Marie Photography: Lastly is Jasmine's beginner photographer blog. Yes I read/look/stalk your blog. I know her, so I think it's really cool to see what people are doing. My favorites so far would be the picture of food from an engagement session she did. The ice cream cone's looked so yummy that I had a major craving for a while. Yay to beginner photographers!
I probably have more photographer blogs I stalk, but I'm post up more later. I'd also love your imput on who else I should look/stalk.
Also, Vote on Nov. 4th. I think we need to question whoever is our next future President. I think that people aren't really questioning our leaders enough. I have a friend who keeps telling me all the great awesome things about Obama, but never acknowledges issues within his platform. I guess for me, I've always tried to think of both sides, my infamous pro/con list and just go from there.
Until next time...
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love photographer blog stalking too! I love seeing all the beautiful pictures. I wish I could take great photos like that!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! Thanks for the kind words and I hope our paths cross one day soon! :)
ReplyDeletej*
You really need to check out http://rootphotography.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog love! :)
ReplyDeleteDidn't know that you read it! Thanks for being a reader. I appreciate any and all the encouragement and support I can get as beginner.
xoxo!