
[ Cute wedding clutch $14.99; target.com]

[ Simple tote bag; reminds me of a chanel bag. $13.99; target.com]

[ Bowtie clutch, how adorable. 14.99; target.com]
Now some pretty white dresses.

[Cute white dress that could totally be a bridesmaid dress; $89.99]

[I think totally cute for a beach-y event. 129.99]

[ Totally black-tie event worthy. I think I prefer this dress in black. For 89.99 I might just order it and hope for an event to wear it too.]
So I was back in Elk Grove visiting my Aunts, G-ma and Brother. It was nice, grandma made me my favorite food, CRAB! My dress for Bao's wedding is almost done. I can't wait to post pictures of it.
I also got a new toy, will post those pictures later. For now, I'm tired and ready to eat ice cream, hahaa.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete