Saturday, October 25, 2008

Overdue Post

Sorry for my long absence. Life got busy and I totally forgot about blogging for a sec and got pretty lazy.

So last weekend I went to my friends Bao & Jane's wedding. It was really fun to see a bunch of old college buddies and to see the bride and groom enjoy themselves. They had a karoke machine that people actually used. Young, old, friends, parents all participated and I thought that was so cute.



Here we are with the bride and groom towards the end of the night. As you can tell the groom had a good time because he "lost" his jacket, shirt, and other items of clothing.

There's another wedding tomorrow for my dad's best friend eldest daughter. I don't know if I want to go or not, I might just make a mini visit.

So I've been reading some blogs about this company called Moo.com and they have the cutest personalized stuff. I'm really into these moo sticker books.


I saw these examples of kid picture stickers. I'm thinking of getting my nieces and nephews to draw me pictures now. hmm ideas ideas

So I've decided to start a new diet. Dr. Ian from Celebrity Fit Club's dieting techniques.


[Amazon.com; $11.16]

Who knows how well it'll work but its a start and relatively easy to follow.

Alright, time for me to hit the sack, g'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment