

The inside contents still in plastic and original packaging.
I spent this past weekend at my parents house getting fitted for my dress for my friends wedding in a couple weeks. My inspiration dress that I gave my auntie was this wonderful, best so out of my price range j.crew dress.
[J.Crew.com Silk Tricotine Rebecca Long Dress; $350]
I kept the top to some degree, but I wasn't a huge fan of the boob darts so I had it minimized. I also changed the skirt a bit to be more flattering on my body shape. I bought some black silky satin material from the Galt flee market for $9. So basically my dress cost roughly 9+labor. So instead of spending 350+ tax on a dress i'd probably only wear once, I spent only $9 instead. Yay for having an aunt that sews and able to make me something to my specific body type/measurements.
[ jcrew.com, Lucinda Gown]
Isn't this gown lovely? I should have maybe asked my aunt to put some pockets into my dress? Shucks, oh well too late now. This dress sort of reminds me of the Korean Hanbok, but just in white.
I was looking as usual on slickdeals.net and came across this deal for a free 10 X 8 Hardcover 20 pages photobook. You pay for shipping though, around $10. Not a bad deal, I might give them a try on a couple photos I have laying around.
So I'm debating on whether to buy this gocco or not. I want it, but should I? Ahhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment