LA was all about hanging out with old and new friends, eating entirely way too much, standing in lines and a lot of driving.
I got to visit with my little niece over at UC San Diego. So that campus was weird, there were not students around and it seemed a bit empty for a weekend. My niece told me it is very common because everyone goes home on weekends, strange. Me and the BF fed her and bought her some much needed groceries and water. Her snack bin was so bare and filled with 2 bottles of water and some crackers.
We also got to do some site seeing at Balboa Park.

[Me and my Niece inside gardens of Balboa Park]

[ Isn't she adorable? ]

[ Me and the BF very tired because we woke up at 6AM to drive 2 hours to SD]

[ Some pretty flowers from the Botanical Gardens]
I wish we had more time available to us to explore more of Balboa Park. I think we shall be back in March for the bodies exhibit. I know its controversial, but I still want to go. It also sort of freaks me out to go, but the BF really wants to see it, so I guess we are.
So the new influx of phones has me itching for a new one. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

[Apple iPhone: pretty as always, but missing a couple of things like a freaking keyboard]

[ Google's G1: After reading CNET's review of it, I'm sort of disappointed in it]

[ Blackberry Storm: This phone is beautiful and has some neat features, my only problem is that its a Blackberry and you have to order the blackberry data plans, which are overpriced, btw]

[ HTC Fuze: This phone is heavier and thicker than the rest, but it does have a lot of features the other phones are missing. I was leaning towards the Blackberry Storm until I saw this phone. It uses roaming wi-fi as well as the AT&T data plan which I already have at a lower price point.]
We shall see what I end up buying. HTC or Storm. If I get the Storm, I have to switch providers, whereas if I get the HTC, I can stay with AT&T.
Anyways, back to watching "The Break-Up" - sad movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment