Friday, January 16, 2009

It's been awhile

Hi gang, its been awhile. I have been moving my things and packing and dealing with horrible landlords. Let's just say everything is over and done with and all of us are in a better place.

Now lets move onward to some cool links.
http://papercupdesign.blogspot.com/ is a cute paper company that does adorable things.

I also really enjoy this couples ideology when it comes to home design. http://www.thisyounghouse.com/ They aren't all about spending loads of money on just anything, they are price savvy which I love.

So this past month or so has been engagement season it seems like. Every time I hear about an engagement or wedding I can't help but remember what an old professor said to us during class. "Right now all your friends are getting married and having kids, but by the time you reach your 20th high school reunion, they will all be divorced." Seems a little mean, but somehow I think it'll be true, which is just very very sad.

Oh the intricacies of growing up. How I wish I were a little kid again only caring about riding my bike and getting ice cream from the ice cream man.

No comments:

Post a Comment