Saturday, December 13, 2008

Super Fantastic

Friday - I got to attend my good friend Cat's artshow in the city. Yes it was a bit into the cuts, but all fine and dandy. You can check out her work at www.catoshiro.com. I got to check out other wonderful artist, donate some moolah to a good cause and reunite with old high school friends that I haven't seen in awhile.

Funny moment: I was walking and this guy moved his arm and my wine spilled on me/jacket/scarf. Everyone in the mini circle paused. I sorta just was like.. "hey, can someone get me a napkin." I was a-ok about it, as it was just a bit and nothing to crazy. I was more worried about wine my purse than anything else. I like to say that I was pretty calm compared to how I could have acted. But I was a good sport and was rolling with the punches. I now have a funny story to tell :-).

Today I woke up early and had some alone time with my bff Maria over eggs and sausage at the Hobees in N. San Jose. Another great morning. I got an ego boost at Starbucks when the barista asked if I was on school break, har har har (me on school break), then preceeded to try to "get the digits" which I politely said no to. It was a nice boost to my ego that I was "dateable" and "young." Funny, funny.

Have you had any ego boost, whether it be someone saying you are hot, or just appreciating what you do out of the blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment