Yes, I've been on the lazy side of blogging. Update on life in a nutshell...
- Moved in w/the BF. It's working out just fine, no problems, feels like how it usually does.
- Work is well work. Same ol' same ol.
- Looking at homes for sale
- Celebrated Chinese New Year
- Hung out with my gal pal Maria for her bday
So life has been very uneventful to me. I'm just doing the same things, nothing really has changed to my daily activities.
Here are some new sites I like:
Picnik: This site is about photo-editing. It totally works for me because I am not that photoshop savvy. So I like to say this is the photoshop for dummies. There is a free version and a not so free version. Check it out!
Weebly: This is a website design and hosting. I like to say this is build your own website for dummies as well. You get to pick and choose layouts you like and if you pay for a specific domain name through godaddy.com you have also use that so it doesnt have weebly within your website name. I like it for the most part. I wish things were a bit more customizable, but what can I really complain about a site that is free for me. Oh I can complain a lot because I am a consumer who wants all the goodies, but for zero the cost. hahaha. Anyways, give it a look.
I am not on this diet/health kick because I went to the doctors and I gained like 10 pounds. Uncool! So Billy Blanks, you are now my friend. Me and exercise are huge enemies, so I try to make it somewhat fun for myself. I take the dog for a walk around the neighborhood, I exercise to dvd's like Billy Blanks, I go biking along Lake Elizabeth in Fremont just so it doesn't feel like exercise, but it actually is. Hard part is giving up ice cream, cuz I love me some ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment