Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life List

So I turned the Big 25 and I feel that I need to experience different things more. Doing the same ol, same ol day in day out ain't cutting it anymore. My excuse of "being too tired" is kind of tired at this point.

So based on the list I complied back in February, I've done one thing. I guess that's not too bad.

In an attempt to be adventurous and try new things, here are the upcoming things planned and unplanned:
- West Coast Swing Dancing (next week)
- 5k Run (April 2010)
- Hanging out at Apple Hill
- Yosemite Camping (May 2010)
- China Trip (January 2010)
- Vegas (October)

It's going to be a busy year sprinkled with other misc things. Sometimes I wish there were more hours in the day and that I was more of a morning person. That'd be nice too.

-----------------------------------
I just watched that episode of Friends where Monica got identity theft by this other woman who she later befriends and learns the meaning of living life.

So with that I decided on my own list of things I want to complete in the next couple of years.
1. Audition for a play (just 'cuz)
2. Get into a Grad school for something (no idea what)
3. Re-climb Mt. Lassen to relive my elementary school days
4. Visit Another state besides California/Nevada
5. Drive along Hwy 1 to check out the bridges
6. Backpacking through Europe
7. Take more pictures
8. Live in the City (any bustling city will do)
9. Eat at French Laundry
10. Donate my hair to Locks of Love

That's all I can really think of now that I want to accomplish. What are you looking to accomplish in the next 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment