
Isn't it lovely? I love green and prints, so its perfect. Ahh..if only.
So I've decided I am going to sign up and take the GMAT (as planned), GRE, and LSAT. I guess I don't really know what I want to do. I am doing HR things and I like it, but I worry if it will bring me the type of salary I would want. Will it allow me to do all the things I want to do. Will I like it and want to continue it for the next 20-30 years? Who knows, so while I am young, I'm going to prepare myself with higher education and just to have a fall back.
Ooooh! I want that chair too! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with all those exams. I'm sure you'll do well! I still have no idea what I want to do, even with multiple random degrees.
Oh, to only know what I am supposed to be doing!